Meet my FAVORITE way to remove makeup! I have personally been using this product for at least 7 or 8 years, and decided it was time to partner up with MUE when I finally needed to replace my original pink Makeup Eraser Towel. This is not a drill! This thing really lasted me nearly a decade of using it as my ONLY face towel! Now, Magic Makeup Eraser offers so many cute patterns in different sizes and sets.
Erase ALL Makeup With JUST Water! Including waterproof mascara, eyeliner, foundation, lipstick, & more!
✓ machine washable
✓ lasts 3 to 5 years
✓ eliminates waste
Double-sided to erase makeup with the short fiber side & exfoliate the skin with the long fiber side (side with tag).
1 MakeUp Eraser is equal to 3600 makeup wipes! Ultra soft, non-drying, & dermatologist approved.
2x use in between washes
Free of alcohol, oils, astringents, parabens, fragrances, & sulfates.
Each Mini MakeUp Eraser measures approx. 8in x 4in.
A note: While this product kicks ass at removing every last speck of makeup from your face using just water, it is not intended to replace your cleansing routine alltogether. Instead, try it out with our Oil Cleanser Dirt Magnet to get those pores squeeeaky clean while you erase ;)
Magic Makeup Eraser Micro
Machine wash hot and dry with your towels. Can also be hand washed with a face-friendly soap, a castile soap works wonders!
- Machine Wash before first use to activate the fibers.
- Wet your MUE towel with warm or hot water until it is fully saturated
- lightly squeeze your MUE towel to prevent dripping, but leave it well saturated. The wetter the better!
- Optional: Apply Dirt Magnet Oil Cleanser all over dry or wet face and neck. Really work it into any eye makeup, lashes, nose creases, and other places that tend to collect oils, dirt, or longwear/waterproof makeup.
- In gentle, circular motions, massage your face with sopping wet MUE towel using the tagless, shorter fuzz side
- Wash your MUE towel after each use using a gentle, plant-based soap that is skin-friendly. I like using Castile soap
- Wring well and hang to dry
- Admire your spotless skin, and follow up with your favorite Hemp Witch Hydrosol, Rose Hip Fruit Oil, Daily Facial Serum, and Moisturizer for a complete skincare routine!
Pro Tip: A few times a week, flip that magic towel over and use the longer fuzz (tag side) to gently exfoliate the skin! I like to alternate this with our Hemp & Coconut Hydrating Scrub every other day!